Build a Twitter Image Bot with Node.js and Processing
Skills You Will Gain
- Node.js basics
- Twitter API
- Triggering Processing from the command line
- Unix commands in terminal
- NPM - node package manager
- Commitment to invest 5 Hours in 1 Week anytime that works best for you. (Average 39 Minutes per day)
- An internet-connected computer
- Fluent in English
Originally from Baltimore, Daniel received a BA in Mathematics and Philosophy from Yale University and a Master’s Degree from the ITP. He is a director of The Processing Foundation and develops tutorials, examples, and libraries for Processing and p5.js.
Ready to unleash your full potential?