Probability for Machine Learning
Skills You Will Gain
- The basic structure and elements of probabilistic models
- Random variables, their distributions, means, and variances
- Probabilistic calculations
- Inference methods
- Laws of large numbers and their applications
- Random processes
- Commitment to invest 23 Hours in 1 Week anytime that works best for you. (Average 3 Hours per day)
- An internet-connected computer
- Fluent in English
The mission of MIT is to advance knowledge and educate students in science, technology and other areas of scholarship that will best serve the nation and the world in the 21st century.
Ready to unleash your full potential?