Write Your First Linux Shell Script
Skills You Will Gain
- Learn must-know shell scripting fundamentals: naming, permissions, variables, builtins, and more.
- Learn intermediate scripting topics: special variables, making decisions, error checking, functions, and more.
- By the end of this course, you'll be able to write your own shell scripts to automate your work.
- Commitment to invest 9 Hours in 1 Week anytime that works best for you. (Average 78 Minutes per day)
- An internet-connected computer with a 64-bit processor and at least 4GB of RAM and 4GB of free disk space.
- Any of the following operating systems currently installed on your computer: Windows, Mac, CentOS 7, RHEL 7. (NOTE: You do NOT need to have Linux installed before the course begins.)
Jason Cannon Tampa, FL
I started my career as a Unix and Linux System Engineer in 1999. I’ve been privileged to use my Linux skills at Xerox, UPS, Hewlett-Packard, Amazon.com, and many more. After writing multiple books and teaching over a dozen courses, nothing gives me more satisfaction than hearing one of my students say, “I got a raise because I read your book!” or “Thank you, your course helped me get that new job!”
Ready to unleash your full potential?